Monday, August 10, 2009

Common used values

Our day is either involved in work, school, recreational
activities, or at home. This list below is 25 common used
values in no particular order. What are your say TOP few
values.

Love, Health, Creativity, Integrity, Happiness, Growth,
Freedom, Wisdom, IntelligenceFinancial independence,
Passion, Making a difference, Confidence, Humour, Honesty,
Respect

Courage, Independence, Truth, Learning, Spirituality,
Open-mindedness, Knowledge, Trust, Success

I. My Home Values
1. Love - different aspects of love can be a factor. Love
can be doing things for someone else
- Being there for your spouse or family when
needed
- Can be the intimate or romantic side of a couple

2. Respect - To receive respect is to give respect. You
should consider that you almost need to give
out at least twice as much R.E.S.P.E.C.T just
to get some in return. To also give our respect
without any expectations

3. Health - I value my health and those around me. How
much do I value my health,to make sure I stay
healthy. If I could improve my health what time
consumer or value do I need to sacrifice to
improve my situation

II Social Values
1. Making a difference - This is one aspect where I
sometimes have gone too far in trying to make a
difference. The major shift has been more of setting
boundaries as to how much or when do I go the extra
amount. I learned that as a Christian we are to help
others. I would never question that suggestion. The
important part is we have take care of our own selves
first before we can be beneficial to the other person.


If you want to add a commnet beside each value, write why it
is important to you or what it provides for you.

:)

No comments: